As a person grows, a physiological decrease in capacity of memory is observed. But when the memory loss is alarming? We present some warning signs that allow us to understand that our state needs further investigation.
Did you start to forget?
- Do you forget names and personalities of people?
- Do you forget recent events although you remember very well the past ones?
- Do you encounter difficulties in expressing yourself? Do you struggle to find the right words?
- Do you lose your personal belongings (pills, glasses, keys…)?
- Do you face difficulties in doing things that previously seemed to you very easy to do (cook, drive, manage your finances)?
- Do you find it hard to orient in space? Do you lose your way in areas you know well?